But that wil not stop me from continuing on with making art, but it will be traditional sketches and photographed by my phone.
So yeah, my computer is at the hospital and will hopefully get better soon. I really don't have the money to get a new one. Just need to take a break from it once in a while to avoid this from happening again.
Also Happy Black History Month! Learn something every day about the African American history and culture. There are a lot of facts you may not know about African American history that teachers never taught you in school. I am black, my ancestors were born in Africa, but was sent to America to be forced into hard labor as slaves. Many generations of my people being in pain because of the color of their skin...the beatings...the insults...the slavery...the racism...the KKK...the separation...the labeling...the genocide...but those things have not stopped us from achieving our goals as determined, educated, successful and free citizens! We have black doctors, black surgeons, black lawyers, black teachers, black entrepreneurs, black comedians, black artists, a black president! I am an educated black person who lives in the South, but my history still hasn't stopped me yet! Yes, I know it's 2016 and racism still exist, but it's my choice to ignore those racist haters! I do not participate in any violence. I am a black person with a strong dream of becoming an animator! Maybe the first African American female animator! Three art schools have already emailed me and sent letters about scholarships/summer programs, and one of them is CALARTS!!! FREAKIN' CALARTS!!! MY DREAM SCHOOL!!! You guys have no idea how shocked and excited I was that CalArts, the art institute with an acceptance rate of 5% wants me, an amateur artist attended their school! I almost had a heart attack after seeing their email in my mailbox! This motivates me to practice and improve my art skills! I am proud of being an African-American! And to quote Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. "Free at last! Free at last! Thank God almighty! We are free at last!"
This is my very first animation ever, since I have no experience with animation whatsoever, I dearly apologies if you think this looks super crappy.
(BTW Bobby Moynihan is PERFECT to voice Nerdy)
This meme was created by :iconassassinj2:
- What's the name of your cartoon?
- Describe what your intro would look like.
Probably some catchy electro-swing instrumentals (Haven't written lyrics to theme song yet. Can't think up any!)
- Would you want effort in the credits too?
Yes, maybe an end credit song sung by Marvel.
- Any celebrity voice actors?
Noel Wells (Lord Dominator, SNL) as Marvel Mouse
Bobby Moynihan (Panda, SNL) as Nerdy
Maurice Lamarche (The Brain) as Big Baby Manny
John DiMaggio (Jake the Dog, Bender) as Cheeseman (Marvel’s boyfriend)
Kristen Schaal (Mabel Pines, Louise Belcher) as Princess Prima Donna/Vana LaRiche
Grey Delisle Griffin (Daphne, Mandy, Vicky) as Aphrodite
Rob Paulsen (Yakko Warner, The Mask) Punchline the Clown
Kevin Michael Richardson (Cobra Bubbles, Captain Gantu, Trigon) as Death
Jack McBrayer (Wander, Irving, Kenneth Parcell) as Carl (Death’s son)
Scott Menville (Sneezy, Robin) as Yo! Pizza/Bradley Opossum
Weird Al Yankovic as Radical Rat (Marvel’s male doppelganger)
Kate Micucci (Sadie, Velma) as Geeky (Nerdy’s female doppelganger)
Frank Welker (Doctor Claw) as Future Marvel
Patton Oswalt, (Nom Nom), Tom Kenny (Spongebob Squarepants, Commander Peepers, The Ice King) and Bill Fagerbakke (Patrick Star) as The Cat Burglar Boys-Slick, Stretch and Louie respectively.
- Would any celebrities actually star in any episodes?
Yes, read the cast listing above! But I would totally love to have Adam DeVine or Amy Poehler playing a character in the show.
- Would you see yourself voicing any of the characters?
Yes, but only as minor background characters.
- What's the style and tone of your cartoon> (eg: Dark & Gritty; Bright & Colorful; etc.)
Perhaps a colorful & bouncy, modern day rubber hose inspired cartoon, but that doesn’t mean there won’t be episodes with THE FEELS! YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE THE FEEL!!!
- Do you already have ideas for episodes? Could you list a few?
I do have a few episode ideas. One of them is titled “Bad Baby Blues”. The episode is about Marvel babysitting her pint-sized nemesis Big Baby Manny while his mother is out.
- Would you want your animation to be budget efficient, or do you prefer throwing extra cash for some spectacular animation?
I want my animation to be budget efficient, but if the show become popular enough to earn extra money, I will use it for some MARVELOUS animation!
- If you chose the first, are there any running moments in the cartoon where you do want the Don Bluth-style animation?
- Hand-drawn or computers? Or a combination of the two?
- What will be the style of your background music?
It depends on the scene. (Like the chase scene or fight scenes can be jazzy swing)
- What TV channel would it be on?
- Does it appeal to a certain demographic?
All ages, bouncy and colorful for the kiddies, subtle comedy and morals for the teens and adults, style of a 90s-2000s cartoon for the nostalgic 90s-2000s lovers.
- Would you have any merchandise to come along? If so, like what?
Yes, I could really need the extra cash to help the show! Maybe those Funko Pop figurines, t-shirts, McDonald/Burger King/Wendy’s kids meal toys, video game(s)/online game(s), plushies, comic books, music soundtrack, etc.
- Do your episodes follow any formula?
Does the “Villain of the Week” trope counts as a formula?
- Who is your main protagonist? Or does it bounce off characters?
MARVELOUSLY AWESOME ANN MOUSE THE XXXI (31st) !!!
- Who is the main group of people that get focus?
Marvel and Nerdy almost every episode, some episodes focuses on other characters like the villains.
- Villains or whatnot?
Marvel’s city is full of all kinds of villains.
- Any running gags?
A few per episode, a ton per season. Also Marvel LOVES to break the forth wall!
- What is the consistency of the apparel your characters wear?; Do they wear the same clothes every episode?
Yes, Marvel does tend to change her outfit depending on the situation.
- Any references or crossovers to other media?
There will be funny, clever references to other media. The show LOVES to make fun of everything, including itself.
- Will it have pop culture references or adult jokes?
Oh, as many obscure references and adult jokes that would send Animaniacs a run for its money!
- Will it strive more towards humor or storytelling, or will it be a perfect balance?
It will be a perfect balance.
- Would you ever want adaptations to other media (comics, video games, etc)?
Yes, comics, video games, web series, etc.
- As creator of the show, would you want to be known for anything else?
Yes, I wanna be known for being a great animator and cartoonist also for Zoology a more down-to-earth, nostalgic animated series (compared to Marvel Mouse) about an unlucky 11 year old puppy named Milo Barker (voiced by Charlyne Yi) and his delightfully hilarious misadventures with his classmates and family.
And my newest series, The Sadist Marshmallows; to describe the show, it’s like if you violently stuffed Panty and Stockings and Dick Figures inside a blender than add a crap load of Kill La Kill and a teaspoon of Dexter’s Laboratory with a tiny drop of My Little Pony, and Ren and Stimpy to add the extra diabetes and grossness! I mean who wouldn’t love to see a trio of sugary cute 18-20 year old girls violently killing monsters! They're in a pop band! Just please DO NOT let your kids watch the series!
- Would some episodes take a different tone?
- Would the characters ever break out into song? How much?
Yeah, "oddly" it’s usually Marvel. Unless if it’s a villain song. At least one per episode (Like Phineas and Ferb!)
- What usually goes on in the cartoon?
Nonsense…majority of the time it’s just random nonsense.
- What's your take towards certain things in the cartoon products of the time?
Yes people, it is possible to have a female character as the main protagonist, especially an funny one!
- How would your show be advertised on TV?
NEW EPISODES ON THURSDAY NIGHTS AT 6:00!!! ONLY ON CARTOON NETWORK!!!
- Are there any cartoons that you want your cartoon to be like in any way?
Yes, I would love Marvel Mouse to be a combination of Animaniacs and Star vs. The Forces of Evil.
- What about anime references or tropes?
Too many to list!
- Would you want any shorts (be it during commercials or during the episodes)?
Yes, that would be pretty fun to make.
- Are there any parody products in the show?
Uhh…a Macintosh is called a MacinCheese
Good, now tag your friends that also have cartoon ideas.